CEF Level: A1
This first year primary course is a great beginning for our young birds to test their fledging language wings in a playful environment.
- Talk, talk and more talking. Students will practice their speaking and listening skills.
- Lessons are taught using lively action, purposeful games, stories, drama activities, chanting, singing, all designed to promote fun while learning
- Learn simple dialogue and vocabulary
- Learn to mimic intonation and body and facial gesture
- Learn basic greetings
- Learn to identify colors, school room objects, fruits, pets, toys, seasons, birthdays, parties, health, weather, food, animals, and holidays